Massage is one way that people often use to relieve aches and pains in various parts of the body. The meaning of massage itself is an action to suppress and or encourage your skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Massage is usually performed by a therapist or massage expert. Massage can be done by hand, elbow, and even legs. For those of you who want to do massage, you can visit massage near me. In choosing a massage place, you should not be careless. This can happen if you arbitrarily choose.
Although massage has many good benefits, there are certain conditions in which massage should not be done. Some of these conditions are:
– Has a blood clotting disorder
– Taking blood-thinning drugs
– There are burns on the skin
– The presence of open wounds or wounds that have not healed on the skin
– deep venous thrombosis (presence of obstruction of the deep veins caused by blood clots)
– Experiencing broken bones
– Suffering from severe osteoporosis (severe bone loss)
– Severe thrombocytopenia (levels of platelets in the blood is very low).